Moran Vista Careers
Moran Vista offers a pleasant working environment where the care of our residents comes first! You will not only find a professional, caring work environment that will challenge you professionally, but also a rewarding career in which you help others.
Our current openings are listed below. Apply by downloading and filling out the employment application and reference forms, accessible by using the following link: Employment Application and Reference Form.
Fax the completed forms to 509-343-1881 or scan and email them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here for E-Verify information.
Click here for Employment Eligibility Notification download.
Current positions available:
LIFE ENRICHMENT ASSISTANT—PART-TIME
Moran Vista Senior Living is looking to hire an outgoing, friendly, organized, and creative individual to be the weekend Life Enrichment Assistant. This position is responsible for the development and coordination of all activity programs throughout the building. These activities reflect and are geared towards the interests of the residents and their mental, social and physical well-being. This position is also responsible in overseeing the activity staff and volunteers.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
• Develop and implement activities that will focus and meet the physical, social, mental, and spiritual needs of the residents.
• Create and distribute monthly calendars for each building.
• Create fliers and signups for monthly activities and events.
• Coordinate with Kitchen on monthly food requests.
• Arrange and schedule transportation requests for residents and activities outside the facility. Distribute weekly schedules for transportation.
• Book, music, and entertainment for residents to enjoy.
• Conduct monthly meetings for residents to attend and type up notes in a timely manner.
• Coordinate all events, including special holiday events. Decorate building to reflect current event.
• Maintain a monthly budget
• Bringing new ideas to the table to keep up resident participation and interest.
• Coordinate and collaborate with other management staff.
• Maintain inventory of monthly supplies.
• Participate/lead activities as needed.
• Welcome new residents and provide information for daily living.
• Maintain residential seating chart for dining room.
• Address and solve resident problems, to the best of your ability. If unable to, take up with Executive Director.
CAREGIVERS / MED TECHS
Moran Vista Senior Living has immediate openings for energetic, self-motivated, dependable individuals to provide quality care for our residents. We currently have several shifts available for caregivers. If you are looking for a "team-oriented" community with dedicated staff and have a passion for the elderly, please apply. Certifications and experience are necessities! Must be able to pass a criminal background check and drug test.
Wages up to $13 for caregivers and $14 for med techs depending on credentials.
* Medical Benefits
* Paid Holidays
* Paid Training
* Flexible Schedules