Moran Vista Careers
Moran Vista offers a pleasant working environment where the care of our residents comes first! You will not only find a professional, caring work environment that will challenge you professionally, but also a rewarding career in which you help others.
Our current openings are listed below. Apply by downloading and filling out the employment application and reference forms, accessible by using the following link: Employment Application and Reference Form.
Fax the completed forms to 509-343-1881 or scan and email them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here for E-Verify information.
Click here for Employment Eligibility Notification download.
Current positions available:
LIFE ENRICHMENT COORDINATOR
employment type: full-time
Moran Vista is currently recruiting for a Life Enrichment Coordinator. This position is responsible for the development and coordination of activity programs for the community that reflects the varied interests of the residents and provides them with meaningful and life enriching activities. The Life Enrichment Coordinator will develop programming that encompasses all facets of an individual's being: physical, social, intellectual, artistic, and spiritual and that includes activities in and outside of the community. This position is also responsible for the recruitment, training, and coordination of volunteer members and the cultivation of staff involvement in activities.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive activities program to help meet the physical, social, intellectual, artistic, and spiritual needs of the residents.
- Communicate, advise, and inform the Executive Director and other department supervisors of activity programs and upcoming events during daily stand-up meeting.
- Cultivate community resources and entertainers to schedule various activities including special events.
- Create monthly/daily activity calendar that reflects the varied interests of the residents and provides them with the dates, time, and location of programs.
- Conduct or oversee activities as needed, encouraging resident involvement to attend programs of interest.
- Coordinate and host all special events, including holiday events. Decorate community according to current holiday or event.
- Provide a forum for residents to meet monthly and share their ideas, thoughts, and concerns regarding the services provided at the community (resident council or town hall meetings). Submit resident feedback to Executive Director for correction or staff recognition.
- Maintain an adequate supply of equipment for regular activities, keeping within budgetary guidelines.
- Practice infection control technique and good hand washing practice before and after all activities.
- Arrange transportation for regular and special outings, including emergency resident care supplies and staff assistance, as needed.
- Coordinate and promote activities involving other departments with the appropriate department head.
- Cultivate opportunities for residents to engage in various community centers and service projects, i.e. local senior center.
- Possess and maintain a strong knowledge of the community, its benefits, the services provided, healthcare services overall, the residents and employees.
- Develop knowledge of community policies, procedures and state/federal regulations pertaining to activity programming.
- Carry out other duties as assigned by supervisor.
MED TECHS / CAREGIVERS CARESTAFF—DAY, EVENING, NOC SHIFTS AVAILABLE
Moran Vista Senior Living has immediate openings for energetic, self-motivated, dependable individuals to provide quality care for our residents. We currently have a need for evening NOC shift Med Techs and Caregivers with Flexible Hours. If you are looking for a "team-oriented" community with dedicated staff and have a passion for the elderly, please apply. Must be able to pass a criminal background check and drug test.
Wages up to $13 for caregivers and $14 for med techs depending on credentials.
* Medical Benefits
* Paid Holidays
* Paid Training
* Flexible Schedules
Please apply in person at 3319 E. 57th Ave. Spokane during business hours or respond with resume.